This section describes pre-processing work done by Digital Preservation staff, archival processing work done by processing archivists, and post-processing work done by Digital Preservation staff.
Born-digital material is loaded in software such as Forensic Toolkit, BitCurator, and ePADD, or transferred to external hard drive by Digital Preservation staff. Born-digital material is surveyed, appraised, and arranged by processing archivists. Finding aid components are exported or transferred to storage by Digital Preservation staff. FTK cases are removed by Digital Preservation staff.
Table of contents
- FTK Evidence
- Preparing FRED Workspace Instructions
- FTK Processing Instructions
- FTK Export
- FTK Case Removal
- FTK Backups and Archive Policy
- Loading an Archivist Workstation Drive
- Archivist Workstation Processing Instructions
- Archivist Workstation Transfer Instructions
- FTK Extents Export
- Hard Drive Extents Export